updates
Ngayon ko lang naintindihan ang konsepto ng bandwidth. Since free ang hosting nung aking music file, limited lang ang download ekek. Eniweys, nandyan lang yan music. Kung gusto nyo na lang pakinggan, click niyo na lang yung play button. Habang tinatype ko ito, disabled pa pero will be back shortly daw.
It's been more than a month since school started. I'm just hanging in there. Seems that I'm always stuck with school work. I finish a report, I go on to make a presentation. Also, I've been checking a lot of English compositions. I now get confused with prepositions, tenses, etc. I end up doing the dirty works (checking papers and attendance) for my TA classes.
It will be November in a few days. I haven't paid attention to my research at all. I will be analyzing the language used in comic strips. I am still thinking if I will include comparisons of comic strips in English.I Paeng bought me several comic books but I haven't gone through it yet. It's still inside a NBS plastic.
Because of my schedule (my classes finish around 9pm), I don't get to watch tv anymore. HUHUHU. I miss my jdorama and the sick variety shows. To make up for it I wake up before 8:30 am everyday to watch Ranma. It was shown in pinas but I didn't get to watch it because my paspy owns the tv then.
Wala pa rin akong internet connection sa bahay. Hindi pa ako kinokontak ng NTT. Pinadalhan nila ang ng letter, in English, ishe-share ko one of these days.
Back to work.
***
It's been more than a month since school started. I'm just hanging in there. Seems that I'm always stuck with school work. I finish a report, I go on to make a presentation. Also, I've been checking a lot of English compositions. I now get confused with prepositions, tenses, etc. I end up doing the dirty works (checking papers and attendance) for my TA classes.
***
It will be November in a few days. I haven't paid attention to my research at all. I will be analyzing the language used in comic strips. I am still thinking if I will include comparisons of comic strips in English.
***
Because of my schedule (my classes finish around 9pm), I don't get to watch tv anymore. HUHUHU. I miss my jdorama and the sick variety shows. To make up for it I wake up before 8:30 am everyday to watch Ranma. It was shown in pinas but I didn't get to watch it because my paspy owns the tv then.
***
Wala pa rin akong internet connection sa bahay. Hindi pa ako kinokontak ng NTT. Pinadalhan nila ang ng letter, in English, ishe-share ko one of these days.
Back to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home