paano kung ayaw mo nang maalala?
What if you've experienced pain that you can't get over it? What if you've lost someone and you can't move on? But what if the great minds of today are able to come up with the technology that would erase memories to get rid of the sadness and pains, would you be willing to take the chance?
Memories, good and bad... each one of us remember things differently, even if we have experienced the same events... We act accordingly to what we have experienced. To have it erased would be erasing a part of you.
Each one of us would have memories we would like to forget. Ewan ko, siguro pag niloko ka ng asawa mo, pinagpalit ka ng boyfriend o girlfriend mo, pag bumagsak ka sa math at hindi ka na naging valedictorian, o kaya pag iniwan ka ng isang kapamilya. It would be so appealing to have it erased and to live a (somewhat) new and happy life. Tempting talaga...
I think human would always dwell on and remember bad things. Mas madaling maalala yung masasakit kesa masasarap di ba? Sino ba naman ang gusto maalala palagi yung mga masasakit na bagay?
Pero masaya ba ang buhay na masaya na lang palagi??? Compare it with food. Di ba nakakaumay pag puro sweet ang kinakain mo??? Personally, I would always look for something salty or sour... A little bit of sweetness, saltiness, sourness, pwede ring bitterness. Then, I would be satisfied with my meal.
To have something or someone be erased from your memory... Parang Alzheimers disease! I find it SCARY!!! Magkakaroon ng gap yung buhay ko! WAAAH!!! E paano pa pag ikaw mismo ang may decision???
Erasing painful memories... Painful memories caused, intentionally or not, by someone... This is the plot of the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind which starred Jim Carrey. I would not make kwento here but I suggest you guys watch it. Warning lang, watch the movie from the beginning, wag pumasok sa gitna, sasakit lang ang ulo niyo. Baka di nyo pa ma-appreciate!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home