So near yet so far
I am 3 days and a conclusion away from my much-awaited, much-needed vacation. Everybody here calls it the winter break, but in my heart, it is my christmas break. Nyek.
And how am I going to spend this two-week vacation?
Go out everyday and every night for karaoke, drinking, dancing sessions?
Nope.
Buy gadgets that I don't how to use?
I don't have the money for those stuff.
Stay up late at night watching movies because I don't have classes the next day?
I don't need a vacation to do this.
Then what? How?
SCHOOL STUFF!!! SCHOOL STUFF!!! SCHOOL STUFF!!! SCHOOL STUFF!!!
I have 7 papers, two exams, and a webpage to do before the semester ends, which is on Jan. 25. Little more than 3 weeks after the winter break.
In times like this I need a juicy fruit gum and a chocnut. Or maybe I should just change my carreer plans. Why would I teach when I know I can have a job that will pay me, maybe 4 times more than what I will receive from teaching? Why o why o vaahkeet???
Why am i asking myself this? Alam ko naman ang sagot.

1 Comments:
sensei i can help you with the webpage basta wag nihongo yung font hehe.
meri kuri!
gelay
Post a Comment
<< Home