New look
What happened?! Wala lang, I got tired of my old template. I have been wanting to change the look of my blog since last year but despite my almost regular blogging, I dont know how to go about html or css or whatever. So I am still stuck with standard templates by blogger. I guess this will have to do, unless somebody would be kind and caring enough to help me with my blog. It would be a good birthday gift.

1 Comments:
Wow! I like the header.Nothing more than feelings.
I've just started blogging last October and still a newbie .I wish I can help you but mine is a gift from a blogger friend.I was using a blogger standard template too nung una.Hanggang ngayon di pa rin marunong. I don't think I'll learn, I don't like things that is too mabusisi.
Take care..
Post a Comment
<< Home